EVI air to water heat pump with Hitachi compressor R410A refrigerant
|FOB Price:||US $ 500 - 10,000 / Set | Get Latest Price|
|Min.Order Quantity:||1 Set/Sets order unlimited|
|Supply Ability:||800 Unit/Units per Month optional|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
- Type: Air Source Heat Pump
- Installation: Freestanding
- Storage / Tankless: Storage
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel
- Use: Residential and commercial
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Benclimate
- Model Number: HLRE-13~HLRE-30
- Heat source: air to water
- Lowest temperature available: -25 C degree(EVI type)
- Refrigerant: R410a
- Function: heating/cooling/domestic hot water
- Compressor brand: Hitachi
- Electronic expansion valve: SanHua/saginomiya
- Motor and fan: Junfeng CE approved
- Four-way valve: SanHua
- Thermostatic expansion valve: Emerson
- Water preesure drop: 34-36kpa
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||wooden+anti-shaking foam|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days|
SpecificationsLow ambient temperature -25 C available, high COP, EVI technology, heating, cooling and domestic sanitary hot water supply.
Features & Benefits
Super Heating Performance at Low Ambient Temperature
Standard heat pump delivers best performance at 7°C ambient. Its efficiency drops significantly when the ambient temperature goes below 0°C, and when the ambient temperature goes below -5°C the heat pump generally will stop operation.
DC inverter heat pump though has an enhanced heating ability at low ambient generated from a bigger output of compressor, its limited ambient temperature is only down to -10°C.
EVI heat pump however has a super heating performance at even -15°C, which is realized through extra suction of compressor to increase the operating refrigerant.
Save your running costs further.
16 hours per day
US$8.0/ m2 per season
US$3.7~4.6/m2 per season
EVI heat pump
16 hours per day
US$3.0/m2 per season
*Per situation and cost in China.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|